Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

When boundaries are crossed

Also had a mini row with s yesterday which it turns out is partly down to her feeling nervous of me from when I hit her again. That is still coming up.

We are both not trying to make an issue of it but I cannot walk on complete eggshells with her and she cannot be expected to be doing the same with me. Hard to know quite how to resolve it, I’m hoping that time will heal her hurt and stop her expecting me to be aggressive because then she will see that I am not.

Crossed some boundaries with the D/s stuff that shouldn’t have been crossed and that is the lesson that I have to have learned from this.

Be a master but be a good master not a violent or even a feared master, it doesn’t seem to benefit in the long run, especially when the slave wants to be mastered.

Don’t let my own insecurities rear their head when dealing with the slave. Difficult in a predominantly vanilla relationship where we have such enmeshed lives and there is not the opportunity for distance from each other so easily available.

2 comments:

  1. Hard lesson to learn Sir. You just need to work on your personal balance.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again
    kind words
    i will try

    ReplyDelete