Pages

Monday 14 March 2011

Hopeless Dom

I am pretty hopeless at being a dom in some senses, I think I haave got to grips with the basics of the kinky sex which I was interested in and physically ready for but the mental side still eludes me a little. I am not used to being in charge of s, I don’t really relish being in charge of anybody and that is a difficult thing for me to rectify. I’m not sure where that feeling comes from in my psyche, I don’t know if it is something I have consciously put there or is learnt or is genetic. I’m reluctant to change it because I am scared enough about my actions when a little power goes to my head which is why I have shunned it in the past, I haven’t like the me that calls the shots, I am too impulsive and inconsiderate to be a good master and inconsistent and insensitive.

3 comments:

  1. Dad man Sir,

    It's hard to do the 24/7 high protocol thing, to be in charge of everything that goes on...when things go well, it's great, but when things go wrong it's on you too as Dom. Not all are up to that challenge and theres nothing wrong with that.

    You can be in total control in the bedroom, and outside that demand respect. Finally, there's nothing wrong with asking for opinions, taking what you need and dismissing the rest.

    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mouse.
    i seem to have th bedroom control down and we had patches of respect going well
    our lives kind of get in the way and i am slow to react and then get things back on track
    lately it has lead to arguments and not very happy dom or sub
    i like to think that it is the circumstances more than me but it is hard to stand back and be reasonable with myself when my partner is hurting too. even though i am the dom i rely on her strength so much.

    den

    ReplyDelete
  3. line視訊-午夜聊天室大廳
    玩美女人影音秀-同城聊天室
    9158虛擬視訊-能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
    live173視訊-韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
    show live影音視訊網-ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-聊天室福利在線視頻
    台灣辣妹視訊聊天室-一對多聊天室福利
    成人視訊-午夜激情直播間
    性愛視訊-午夜視頻聊天軟件
    85街-裸體美女視頻(無內褲)
    台灣麗人視頻聊天室美女真人秀視頻網上聊天技巧大全日本AV電影種子下載ut聊天室
    台灣真人秀視頻女人坊美女視頻聊天室語音聊天網站日本最大成人色情網站聊天交友網
    好美眉女人聊天室直播間美女免費裸聊網妹妹聊90後性感美腿美女圖片男同志聊天室
    午夜午夜聊天交友聊天室大秀女人祼聊天網站全國最大成人色情圖片美腿美女豆豆聊天室
    9158熱舞聊天室熱舞秀聊天室美女熱舞視頻歐美辦公室色情美女圖3D成人影視論壇尋夢聊天

    ReplyDelete