Pages

Monday 17 May 2010

Dom drop

Dom drop sucks

anybody got a miracle cure

don't even know why i was in a shitty mood this morning.

know that i took it out on s.

wish i hadn't.

she was feeling all soft and vulnerable just as I started feeling low.

I leaned on her and she wasn't ready

ergo, my fault but also my emotional needs.

bit of a catch 22, damned if i do damned if i don't

s said that she thinks i find it hard to recognise my own emotions and talk about them before they become a crisis.

she may be right

but i find it difficult to recognise my own emotions and talk about them

D

4 comments:

  1. You're both learning about this together.

    I was lucky to have someone to learn with who was experienced -- and who has figured out what kind of Dom he wants to be.

    You're still trying it all out.

    and you're not going to be right all the time (see.. I can say that because you're not MY Dom)

    It's ok to mess up -- you just have to work it out together (just like BEFORE the D/s thing)

    Don't get discouraged.

    You'll find your way.

    sfp

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    thanks striving
    sounds like your a good sub, or at least well trained ;)

    Yeah, we are kind of working things out. The toughest thing this week was how good it had been the week before. Made the drop sting all the more I guess.

    What i find when i drop is that it takes me a long time to level out and even contemplate getting back on the horse.

    I get very concerned about making another mistake so close to the first in case that makes the situation a whole lot worse. I also feel like i have to let s heal and be in the right place. I think this is the right way to be but i find the mental process of then having to get into Dom head space again tough.

    D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can advise is keep trying. She obviously wants you to dom her and you find it difficult to be in dom mode all the time. So try to get back on your horse and get back in control the way she wants you to be so she'll be happy and content to submit to you. It's not easy but I hope you won't give up. Maybe the more you dom, the easier it will be for you to dom.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks FD
    That does make good sense
    D

    ReplyDelete